The Renovation Road Map
When working with a traditional building, the number 1 cause of problems is rushing to start, before completing the necessary research and analysis.
This pack contains useful tools and resources specifically for traditional buildings. It will help you organise your ideas, prepare properly and get your project started on the right path.
Traditional buildings are not like modern ones, they are built in a different way using materials like stone and slate that respond in different ways to the climate and weather. When modern construction techniques and materials are used on a traditional building, a great deal of damage can be done, which can be expensive to put right.
It doesn’t need to be that way. Request your FREE copy of the Renovation Road Map today.
What is included in the pack.
- The Road Map that shows you the design and construction process from start to finish
- Tools for organising and communicating your requirements.
- Our hand-picked list of experts who can help you at each stage of the process
- Cost guide worksheet that gives you a ballpark cost estimate for your project
- Project specific checklist for key tasks
- One on one FREE 30 minute consultation with and expert to answer your questions and point you towards the right people and resources.
- Monthly email tips and strategies to maximise your success